Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reckless Anbandon

I woke this morning at 12 something. Fine, it's not morning. Afternoon. With closed window, my room really still in the morning mood. As I opened my eyes, there was no light to power my life. The 1st things i did was checking my phone for message from my beloved. Then, my laptop. Emails, comment and stuff. I opened the door. There was nobody at home. I text ralph, then he said he was with my siblings and cousins hanging around in town and my parents ware at the wedding party. OKAY. Around 3 o'clock. They were home. All of them. At 6 o'clock. Once again, i pulled the door. Oh! My boys and girls were at the beach while my parents were at the park, jogging. Ahah. OKU mane boleh join. It's okay. I'll be back, WORLD! Soon. Real soon.

3 comments:

  1. saba bro....don worry...it take times

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....yeah baby!! Soon!!!! :)
    tapi u salah eja lagi! Abandon is the correct spelling :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD...
    glerh kedut..

    ReplyDelete