Saturday, May 9, 2009

Slowly dying

I've read a few of my friends' words bout their bad feeling with boys in their blogs and it made me realize, there's nothing perfect in this world. Even my own self. And I'm begging you guys. Just please, DON'T DIE. Don't kill your soul. Just don't even let it through your mind. Don't waste your time. It's okay to be sorrow, but, life is waiting. Waiting for you tomorrow. A better life than today. A better life than yesterday. A better life than me. When you wake up every morning, just give yourself a little harmless lie. Then the WORLD is yours.

2 comments:

  1. title post kamu membuatkan saya tersentak sebentar . :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you said is right syg...if u can survive through the hardest part of your life then that means you're strong enuff to go through anything! :)

    ReplyDelete